Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Girls Rule!!

Came across a really lovely blog today called T Minus T Plus: http://tminustplus.blogspot.com/
It's a fashion/diet/food blog and I love it. The woman who writes it has lots of clever lines like "What I wore while paying for parking three times" and "what I ate while watching Doubt". It was fun to scroll through her blog and read her posts.
Although I do follow a few blogs written by men (Frugal Dad, The Wisdom Journal), I love my girly bloggers. I've always been a girls girl and it is so fun and inspiring to see the writing of so many cool, interesting, talented, and clever women out there. Another favorite is www.dietgirl.org. She also has another blog called What's New Pussycat which is fun. I really like her blog a lot because not only is she really funny and clever but it is fascinating to see how much weight she has lost. I also enjoy the fact that she married a British guy and hearing about her adjustment to living in a foreign country. Another pretty blog I recently came across is Casey's Musings which has been fun to sort through (another vintage loving gal who has lots of talent AND clothes!) http://blog.caseybrowndesigns.com/
My Friend Oprah had a lovely update yesterday about her Birth Necklace which left me feeling teary- it's a very nice story about friendship. And she posted a very beautiful photo of herself after having given birth- I can guarantee I didn't look that good after any of my births!
Hey Girl Bloggers- you're great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment